Sunday, August 2, 2015

Lost

You ask me to speak
But silent, I keep.
The words I may utter
better stay buried in the deep.

What if it is not real?
Image source: http://goo.gl/n8KKFr
What if it is too?
What is right and what is wrong
Caught between the two.

I try the pragmatic road,
yet my feelings run astray...
You always said,
where there's a will, there's a way

But when the world collapses,
where shall I run?
Tied with loyalties
That can't be undone.

I stand here wondering why
A cry for help to my God in the sky
A tainted woman, in despair
But He is too busy, with no time to spare.

Maybe I should leave,
Leave everything for good
Give you the best chance
to live life the way you should.

Lost in thoughts,
I stand here
Wondering about a world,
where I wouldn't care

A dream perhaps; 'cos that's where it may end
Is it time to say goodbye, my friend?


No comments:

 
Copyright 2009 Poetic Myooz. Powered by Blogger
Blogger Templates created by Deluxe Templates
Blogspot Templates From Wordpress by Wpthemesfree