Saturday, August 16, 2008

You mean a lot to me

To me,

Your friendship is priceless
You’ve made me enjoy enormously
that my heart craves for none but you.

When I was staggering over my problems,
everyone mocked at me
but then you were the only one to rash.

When people stabbed at my back,
you acted as a ferry,
to take me away from that cruel world.

When others showed me my grave,
you showed me a new life….
….the one filled with your true love.

When others never bothered about me,
you were the only one to console.

When others plunged me into darkness,
only you made efforts to show brightness.

The many times I came to you for help,
you always helped me out
and never thought me as a nuisance.

When I was in panic,
you made me relax.

You are my confidante,
and I wouldn’t be living in this world,
if you weren’t there for me.

Thank you, my dear
You mean a lot to me.

No comments:

 
Copyright 2009 Poetic Myooz. Powered by Blogger
Blogger Templates created by Deluxe Templates
Blogspot Templates From Wordpress by Wpthemesfree